The Consulate General of Nepal, Lhasa invites application for the post of Driver of the Consulate General of Nepal, Lhasa. Eligible candidates may apply at the Consulate General of Nepal, Lhasa within 15 days of the publication of this notice.
Details of Vacancy
1. Post: Driver
2. Number of Posts: 1 (One)
3. Type of Appointment: Service Contract
4. Type of Examination: Practical and Interview (Includes language proficiency test of spoken English and Chinese languages)
5. Minimum Qualification:
a. Excellent driving skills with at least five years of driving experience in People’s Republic of China,
b. C1-class (Light motor vehicle) Driving License holder of the People’s Republic of China,
c. Basic competence in spoken English and Chinese language. Tibetan and Nepali Language skill is also preferable,
d. Junior Secondary School graduate (at least 9 years of school education) is preferable.
6. Age: 18-40 years
7. Brief Description of Work: Driving light motor vehicle (SUV and car)
8. Salary: As per the Consulate General’s regulations
9. Notice Published Date: 17 March 2020 (B. S. 2076/12/04)
10. Last Date for Application: 1 April 2020 (B. S. 2076/12/19)
11. Contact Date: 2 April 2020 (B. S. 2076/12/20)
12. Practical examination and Interview Date: The date will be informed on contact date.
Please apply with a copy of citizenship certificate/identity card, driving license, academic certificates and other relevant documents along with a brief CV during office hours of the Consulate General of Nepal in Lhasa (Contact Numbers: 6836890, 13908908377).
Consulate General of Nepal, Lhasa